We are hosting one of the three rounds of the Kitefoil FFV Regional Championship. The turquoise water of the Serre Ponçon lake and the thermal wind offer an ideal setting for sportsmen and women. The kiters will compete in one event: the Kitefoil Flat Race. Freestyle Kitesurfing will also be present with many impressive demonstrations by top surfers.
Kitefoil Flat Race
- Format : FFV regional championship (grade 5A)
- Spot : Serre-Ponçon lake - Plage des Eaux Douces (Freshwater Beach)
- Competition days : Saturday 22 & Sunday 23 May 2021
- Number of places : 60
- Required documents : FFV license or medical certificate*.
- Registration fee :
80 € (concerts & competitions)
30 € (competition only)
*Please note: additional fee for any registration with a medical certificate.
We are waiting for the best freestylers to ensure a great show as close as possible to the village.
- Spot : Embrun lake
- Format : Kite Freestyle demo (by invitation only)
- Demo days : Friday 21 to Monday 24 May 2021