Climbing Climbing

Outdoormix Festival

Climbing is represented on the event by a “Bouldering”. Located in the middle of the event village, the two 5-meter high and wide boulders, offers a multitude of routes for all levels.
This competition open to all brings together amateurs and professionals for a moment of sharing and conviviality.

be informed about tickets
Be the first who knows


Mathieu Sémiond - Outdoormix Festival

Mathieu Sémiond

Climbing Climbing 36 yo fr

view his details

Solène Amoros - Outdoormix Festival

Solène Amoros

Climbing Climbing 24 yo fr

view his details




Press kit - Partnerships - Others

Newsletter Contact us