The longboard is a skateboard deck, but a much longer length to gain stability. Launched at full speed on winding mountain roads, longboarders reach impressive speeds with peaks of over 90 km/h.
- Spot :** Réallon road : 4 kilometers, 300 m. of difference in altitude, 9 pins, top speed 90 km/h
- Format : user-friendly freeride
- Freeride Days : Friday 22nd to Monday 24th May 2021
- Number of places : 120
- Required documents : FFRS license or medical certificate*.
- Registration fee :
80 € (concerts & competitions)
30 € (competition only)
*Please note: there is an additional fee of 10€ for any registration with a medical certificate.
Longboard Slide Contest
Riders will do the show during a slide braking contest at the heart of village Sunday. Spectacular animation, don’t miss it !
- Spot : Outdoormix Festival village
- Open contest for longboarders from freeride only.